About the Faculty
Faculty Facts and Figures
- • The Faculty of Management and Economics (FaME) was founded in 1995.
• The Faculty is composed of eight departments: Department of Management and Marketing, Department of Economics, Department of Enterprise Economics, Department of Industrial Engineering and Information Systems, Department of Finance and Accounting, Department of Regional Development, Public Sector Administration and Law, Department of Statistics and Quantitative Methods, Department of Physical Education.
• Other (non-academic) departments: Centre for Applied Economic Research, Dean’s Office, Economic Office, Student Affairs Office, Research and Professional Procedures Office, International Relations Office, and Lifelong Learning.
• In the academic year 2012/2013, there were 3,071 students (as of 31 October 2012) at FaME in Zlín:
1,377 students studying in Bachelor’s degree programmes,
1,111 students studying in follow-up Master’s degree programmes,
431 students studying in Bachelor’s degree programmes provided by VOŠE Zlín (Tomas Bata Business Academy),
152 students studying in Doctoral degree programmes.
• At FaME, there are 86 academics overall, 4 research workers and 4 project workers. The personnel structure is broken down into 7 Professors, 20 Associate Professors, 38 Senior Lecturers, 18 Assistants and 3 Lecturers. FaME has 26 non-academic employees. The overall total of employees is 120 (as of 1 March 2013).
Updated: 27 Feb 2013, by email@example.com
© 2000 - 2013 Faculty of Management and Economics TBU