Department of Physical Training
University Sports Club
Chief Executive: Mgr. Bohumír Zháňal
The University Sports Club has been in action since October 2006.
The University Sports Club is a sports club including 14 active groups with the total number of 928 members – TBU students and employees as well as visiting members.
Sport activities involve voluntary activities of members within individual clubs. These activities are complementary not only to compulsory PT, but are successful in the area of the performance sport as well.
• ASPV – “Sports for Everyone Association” (aerobics, fit-ball etc.) - U5 building, Jižní svahy
• Aerobics - U5 building, Jižní svahy
• Bodybuilding - U5 building, Jižní svahy; 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
• Swimming – Swimming stadium
• Fit-ball - U5 building Jižní svahy
• Floorball - U5 building, Jižní svahy
• Volleyball - U5 building, Jižní svahy
• Skiing – Artificial ski slope, Portáš – Training centre - Javorníky
• Ice hockey, ice skating – December, February
• Ball games
• Hiking - U5 building, Jižní svahy, Wednesday at 5:00 p.m.
• Mountaineering - U2 and tower
• Muscle-conditioning gym - U5 building
• Indoor football – Technical College, Zlín
• Taekwon-do - U5 building, Jižní svahy
• Squash – Malenovice, ZPS Club
• Spinning - Swimming stadium
Health-related P.E. Activities - Fitball
The membership fee for one calendar year is 500 CZK.
University Sports Club Membership Cards – to be obtained in the Department of Physical Training - U5 building
Mo - 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Tu - 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
We - 2:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Th - 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Activities within individual clubs are organized not only in a recreational form for all interested students, but also in form of competition (at the performance sport level – including the best participants).
Training in the particular groups takes place according to the timetable posted in the gym in the U5 building - Jižní svahy.
Students interested in joining the club must apply for membership in the club.
For further information, please contact the Department of Physical Training - U5 building.